Friday, January 02, 2009

Okay... I think my new blogskin really sucks. First, it's not in black or pink....

Second, it's HELLO KITTY!

What on earth!

I mean, i like Kitty alright, but then, to use it for my blog skin..............

And, i'll be going overseas soon! Yay! Like after PRCP and my TP test, which i think i will fail.

Recently did soooooo much shopping! Esp online shopping. The amount of heels i buy..... You won't wanna know.

But i am also being a scrooge. Because i wanna save more $$$ for my europe trip. 

In just 1.5 months' time....

Look!



My darling's gotten himself a car! Too bad it's in Germany.... =(

But wells. Very very soon i'll be in it. 

And i have lesser than four weeks till the end of PRCP!!!!

My new year resolutions?

1. To earn lotsa money for me and my sis's boutique dream. It will be feasible.
2. To get my sweet heart back here after half a year.
3. Save more $$$ for a car!
4. Of course, the designer clothes i've been eyeing on.
5. To be more vain. What the hell, right?


That's all for the 2nd jan!

Going out with the girls later on. Can't wait.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home