Monday, February 11, 2008

Heya Bloggie!
By right i should be studying now for my stupid exams.
But then i am just too lazy and can't be bothered for words.
I thought of what i'm gonna as darling to get for me for valentines' already.
Was thinking of a coach wristlet and handphone strap (since he thinks the Gucci one is not worth the money) or a David and Goliath tee.

Right now all i want is for the exams to pass so i can continue watching my Gilmore Girls and Taiwanese drama in peace. (not that i stopped watching it now la. I am still watching it in spite of the exams)

And all i can think of is to shop! I badly need new fakies and i want hair accessories.
These few days of new year celebration tire me out man. All the visiting and saying happy new year.
After my exams i've gotta plan for my darling's birthday too. Need to source for his present.
This crazy man says that he doesn't wanna hold any celebration. Says he's got no money to spare for the buffets and what not. Hai. And i'm trying to talk him into it. It's less than a month away.

So what have i been doing these few days? Pigging on CNY goodies and surfing livejournals for sprees. Oh the glorious food!

And i've been sleeping very late. So late that it's considered early.
So I'm gonna replenish my beauty slp now!
Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home