Sunday, January 04, 2009

COUNTDOWN TO FLIGHT FOR GERMANY
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
41 DAYS




I still freaking can't believe i am going! But oh wells... I've even borrowed 2 books from the library for my trip. 
1. CitySpots publication: Paris
2. Eyewitness travel: GERMANY

I'd have bought them, but too bad the popular in LOT ONE sucks!
It's got all the SEA countries like HK, Macau, Thailand, Bangkok, Taiwan, China etc...

EVERYTHING BUT EUROPE

There's like, New York and Berlin, but then my main will be Germany.


Gotta get him to teach me a few German phrases.

At least how much is something! For the shopaholic in me.

There's something i know!

ich liebe dich

I just wish i will have a sudden increase in money! So i can kill my time while waiting for transit.

$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now...., PRCP is REALLY THE DISTRACTION!!!!

GOOD!


Off to ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home