Thursday, January 08, 2009

DAYS TO FLYING ALONE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
36


Was talking to him yesterday.
That idiot!
We were talking about the trip...
And he was like, "Do u want me to come and pick u up from the airport?"
I was like, "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That fucker. He knows i'm fearing the traveling alone thing and him 'PS-ing' me when it comes to him coming to fetch me and yet he can make such a stupid joke out of my fears.

I was just like, "FUCK YOU."

Him: " Sorry hon. It's meant to be a joke. Bad joke."

Initially, i wanted to just bring SGD 1,500 over, and looking at the exchange rate now, it converts to approximately..... (fingers tapping on my chin) €739.

®†Ω¨⁄ø𕱑å‚∂ƒ©ªº∆@œæ¥≈ç√µ~∫ 
(sorry, just have to make use of the special characters my keyboard has.)

Which i doubt will be enough for ME. ME.

So to irritate him, i went, "Oh, maybe i should just bring SGD 2,000 over. Who knows, u might not be at the airport. I shall then use the money to find a nice place to stay and get a GERMAN gentleman to take me out."

Him: "arrrgggghhh! Stop saying this! I will be there. It is the only thing i am thinking about."

HA!

Oh wells, till then. I will let you readers know if i survived the gruesome 12HRS 40MINS *PLANE ride.

* Denotes me really hating something.

Can probably blog when waiting for the 3HRS 50MINS transit time to pass.

FUCKERS. Waste my time.


The next time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home